Whole, Grade A Vanilla pods from Vanilla Bean Kings are truly the best for making vanilla extract and for cooking and canning. Their quality has given me robust and flavorful extract year after year. This package has 25 beans and are also available in counts of 10 or 50 beans.
- Fresh Gourmet Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans from Late 2022 – 2023 Crop Sustainably Sourced From Malagasy Farmers at Fair Market Prices
- Length is ~ 5 – 6 Inches (Approximately 13-15 cm) with an average moisture content of 33% meaning these beans are soft, pliable, and filled with millions of tiny vanilla seeds.
- Uses: Vanilla beans can be used in a variety of recipes as flavoring or ingredients and other uses such as homemade vanilla extract, baking, cooking, and brewing
- Madagascar boubon beans have a rich and creamy flavor along with an intense heavenly aroma.
- Our triple inspection process ensures only the highest quality beans are sent out by checking the size, smell, aroma, and appearance before packaging in our commercial vacuum sealers.
My online store is now an Amazon Affiliate storefront. The small commissions I earn will not cost you anything but will help me offset my costs so I may continue to create new and exciting canning recipes. Thank you for your continued support.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure product information and pricing is correct and current, on occasion manufacturers may alter the product and/or processes. Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional information than what is shown on this website. It is recommend not to solely rely on the information presented herein and to always read labels, warnings and directions provided by the manufacturer before using or consuming their product(s). For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice given by the manufacturer or your personal physician. The Canning Diva assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about any products sold on its website or in its classes, functions, events and/or expos.