- This event has passed.
Home Canned Meal Creations at Bekins Grand Haven – 6:00PM
July 29, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Canning Diva® will demonstrate a variety of recipes which will help attendees round out their pantries as well as demonstrate how to use these staples to create quick, healthy meals.
Class Cost: $55 per person
This is a participative class where you can help prep foods we are using or you may simply relax and watch the hands on demonstration from start to finish. Each attendee has the opportunity to take home a jar of what is canned in class.
Important Class Information
- BYOB!!! We have non-alcoholic beverages available, but you are welcome to bring a beverage of your choice – we have wine glasses.
- Classes start promptly at the scheduled time – so plan to arrive with enough time to settle in. Our front doors are locked at closing time (usually 6:00 PM). If you find them locked, please use the door to the rear of the building.
- You must sign up before the class date as registration closes on the morning of the class. Payment is required at time of registration.
- We cannot accommodate walk-ins, audits, or unpaid guests.
- Sometimes, we may have to cancel scheduled classes due to: insufficient participation, really bad weather, or other unspecified circumstances. In these cases we will notify you by email and phone and we will refund your payment.
- You may cancel your registration up to 1 week prior for an equal value class credit. No cash refunds for cooking classes unless canceled by Bekins. Cancellations within 1 week are not refundable, although you may have someone take your class reservation.
- Classes are designed for adults, however minor children over the age of 16 are allowed with an accompanying paid parent or guardian.
- You will receive a generous sampling portion of the dishes prepared.
- Most of the classes provide a hands-on opportunity if you wish. An apron will be provided for your use during class.
- Please let the chef know before class if you have any possible food allergies. We will accommodate you the best we can and advise you of any potential conflicts.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar